The Happy List: March 2016
Happy Sunday! A lot of things made me very happy this week, and a lot of things have been going on last month. I'm still getting back into the swing of things.
Here's my happy list. A list of few things that have been cheering me up:
- I passed the ISTQB certification exam. All the hard work has paid off!
- I can now focus more on blogging since I don't have to review anymore.
- Company outing at Laresio Lakeside Resort & Spa.
- A 5-day off from work (7 days including the holidays).
- Booked a ticket to South Korea! Thanks Cebu Pacific for the great promo.
- Finally done with my checkups. Will still have to go back to the doctor after a month though. But, all is well.
- I now have my very own domain! Yay! I got a good deal at Bluehost - the basic web hosting plan was $2.95/month only for 1 year.
- Upcoming trip to Baler.
- Hugs from my boyfriend.
- Staying up late and getting up early. Still trying to have a fulfilling day.
- Things going back to the way they were.
How about you? What made you happy?
Credit to Camie of Wild Spirit for the Happy List tag.