The Happy List: August 2016
I hope it's not yet too late to post my happy list for the month of August. A lot has been going on lately, and I can't wait to share with you what's with my life lately! But, I'm saving it for my happy list for September.
So for now, here's my happy list for August:
- I finally got a roommate! Good news is... my roommate is also my friend. Living with someone you don't know is scary enough; you get to share the same room, you leave your stuff in the same room and you don't trust that person (yet).
- I got a new theme. This theme is a birthday gift to me. I really love my current theme + the colors! It really suits me and I don't plan on changing it too soon.
- Tagaytay trip. I really like it when I go on a trip with my friends. What's more fun this time is I get the chance to go on a trip with another group of people too!
- I started trying new restaurants. I'm the type of person who keeps coming back to her favorite restaurant. Haha.
- Reunited with my favorite people. It's sad that two of my favorite people are working in a different company. We don't talk much but at least we still get to see each other. They'll always be my favorite people.
- I started exercising. I'm really conscious about my belly fat. I don't mind if I gain weight. In fact, I need to gain weight. I just reaaaaally hate my belly fats.
- More opportunities. Still thankful with the opportunities that keep on coming. Everything is worth it.
How about you? What made you happy?
Credit to Camie of Wild Spirit for the Happy List tag.