The Happy List: April 2016
My happy list for the month of April:
- I got promoted! I didn't expect my promotion this year. Nonetheless, I really appreciate it.
- Weekend getaway in Baler, Aurora. We went there last week, April 23, and stayed there for 2 days. Wait for my blog post about it!
- I learned how to surf! I've always loved the sea, but I never thought that riding a wave will give me a breathless experience.
- Catching up with my best friend in high school. Believe it or not, the last time I saw her was 8 or 9 years ago.
- Booked a ticket to Cebu! It was really on a whim. One friend just messaged us that there's a promo in AirAsia and she invited us to go to Cebu next year, and all of us were like, "Sure!". And just like that, she booked us a ticket. Yay!
- I'm finally done with my medications! I should be back to the doctor today though. But guess what, I'm too lazy to leave the house.
- My Pomeranian dog gave birth to 5 puppies (1 died, though). Although my mom's poodle accidentally impregnated my Pom, at least I'll be able to see a pomapoo.
- Cravings satisfied. Bacon + fries + burger.
- Finally recognizing my happiness. This is to say that I'm going after it.
- I'm trying to be less guarded and secretive. Letting go of facade, and being more honest.
- Meeting new people and enjoying their company.
How about you? What made you happy?
Credit to Camie of Wild Spirit for the Happy List tag.